7. Fishy Count
8. Picture Math
10. Early Math
11. Math games
13. Mr. Anker Tests
21. ABC/Math games
23. Color Sequence
24. Fuzz Bugs
27. Hour of Code
29. Counting games
1st and 2nd Grade
Learn at home
Duolingo (Learn a new language
Istation (for teacher data access and download of the program)
Mindfulness (Scroll down to watch the videos)
Music Google Classroom and activities (Dr Taylor's Music Class)
Physical Education (P.E.)
Scholastic Learn at Home (For all Grade Levels)
TED-Ed (Educational Videos)
ELAC Survey 2020
5th Grade CAlifornia Healthy Kids Survey
Algebra Placement test
Kid Friendly Search Engines
Google Apps for Education Login
Hour of Code
Welcome to Tyrrell's Computer Lab
Computer Lab is an extension of the classroom. Students practice the California Content Standards and skills that they are learning in the classroom using 21st century tools. Classes attend Computer Lab once a week.
Computer Lab Rules
NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE COMPUTER LAB
COME TO COMPUTER LAB WITH CLEAN HANDS
Keyboard Responsibilities: Check your keyboard every time you come to computer lab. Report any missing keys/damage to your teacher. Do this at the beginning and end of class.
1. Line up outside of the computer lab and wait until you are asked to come in. Remember the hallways are "quiet zones."
2. Sit on the carpet in front of the SmartBoard for directions, unless instructed to go straight to a computer.
3. Listen to all directions before you begin.
4. Only use the computer in front of you.
5. You may help others by telling them or pointing, but do not do it for them. Everyone needs a chance to learn.
6. When on the Internet be careful not to click on advertisments.
7. Do not change the background of Google or any other program that you have capability of changing.
8. You do not have permission to download games or programs to school computers. Unless instructed by your teacher.
9. Only print after you have permission. Do not keep printing if your print job does not print. Ask for help at any time if you need it.
10. Remember to log off of your Google account and any other programs that you are using.
11. Do not log off or shutdown the computers unless you are asked.
12.Lay the headphones loosely on the table on the left side of the laptop. Please do not wind up the cords or put the headphones on the monitors.
When leaving the computer lab make sure that you push in your chair and line up quietly. Remember the hallways are "quiet zones"
African Elephant (Source 1)
School Online Programs
3rd and 4th Grade
5th and 6th Grade